Celebrate with us! Start Up Princess is adding podcasting! This feature has long been a wish of mine, and my dream is about to come true. Below you’ll see excerpts from the “Make A Wish, Make It Happen” Conference we held in January. Just click and listen. I’ll be adding new audio content on a regular basis, so if you want to subscribe to the Start Up Princess Podcast, here’s how to do it:
1) If you have iTunes, click here and then click on the subscribe button next to my picture. That’s it!
2) If you don’t already have iTunes, you’ll have to download and create an account, but it’s free.
3) To search for the Start Up Princess podcast in the iTunes Store, click on “Power Search” on the Quicklinks section in the right column.
3) Click on “Podcasts” in the upper right corner.
4) Under description, type “women entrepreneurs” or “start up” and click “Search.”
You’ll see the Start Up Princess Podcast icon with a little subscribe button. Click on that and that’s it — you’ve signed up.
See, dreams really do come true! But dreams only happen when you have great Fairy Godmothers…like Jennifer Napier-Pearce of Intellicast Communications who sponsored the recording, editing, and technical aspects of loading the audio files on the web. Thanks so much for making this possible. Now our kingdom friends from all over the world can listen in to our Start Up Princess conference.
On the podcast you’ll meet and be inspired by:
Fairy Godmother Rachael Herrscher, of Today’s Mama . Rachael shares her “Oprah Moment” and how she turned her start up business idea into a national company in two years! She gives excellent advice and inspiration to all of us entrepreneurs seeking to fulfil our own dreams.
You’ll also meet a few of the participants in the conference and hear my story of how I (Kelly King Anderson/Founder of Start Up Princess) started my children’s retail concept, sweet & charming on a low budget and by finally listening to my Fairy Godmothers! You really can make your wishes happen! We’re proof.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN NOW