1. Make a video about your company (or use an existing one). Think: clever, funny, interesting, unique… and above all, compel the audience to want to know more about your company and take action in some way (to go to your website, offer a coupon, tell them to sign up for an email newsletter, download a free ebook, etc.) The person who is entering the contest/business owner does not have to appear in the video. Videos are to be 3 minutes or less.
2. Upload a video to YouTube. (DUE DATE AUGUST 25th, 2011) When you upload your video you can put details about your video and include “this video is an entry for http://www.startupprincess.com/touchpoint Video Marketing Competition 2011
4. All videos will be linked to on StartupPrincess.com and then 5 anonymous judges in the marketing industry will select the Top 5 finalists. Entries will be judged on creativity and whether or not the judges feel compelled to learn more about the company or respond to the video/visit the website, get more info, etc. All finalists will receive prizes including one full conference pass to Touchpoint – our 5th Annual Event for Women Entrepreneurs. The Top 5 will be announced August 29th, 2011.
5. All 5 Finalists will be introduced and their videos will be featured at Touchpoint September 15th and 16th, 2011. The speakers & attendees of Touchpoint will vote for the winner!
Additional Prizes will be announced soon- stay tuned, we’re working on some SWEET surprises!!
* Finalists who have already purchased a conference ticket will be reimbursed.
Check out the 2010 Video Marketing Competition Winner AboutOne. Here’s a link to their video.
Make a Wish, Make it Happen!