The countdown begins! We’re getting excited to connect with you and all the other creative Startup Princesses from all over the country joining us this year for our 3rd Annual Startup Princess national conference, Touchpoint. So far we have attendees coming from Canada, Arizona, California, Vegas, and Washington- hurray! Can’t wait. There’s still time to register and join us… please come. We’d love to meet you and help you take your business to the next level. Here’s what you can expect from our conference:
(1) Fabulous Connections with other women business owners in every industry as well as connections with Sponsors and Exhibitors who have incredible services and opportunities designed to help make your business run smoother and more effectively
2) Inspiration from other women entrepreneurs who have already been in our shoes and get exactly what you’re going through… you’ll be encouraged to keep moving forward with your business plans or existing business- who doesn’t need a little encouragement!?
(3) Strategy from Experts (to name a few: Heather Bailey, Janice Croze, Amy Rees Anderson, Carol Rice…) to help you identify what’s a good use of your time and energy- for example, you’ll be able to take a class on negotiations or web analytics as well as how to balance motherhood in the process.
(4) Video Marketing Competition – you’re invited to enter and compete to win great prizes. The Winner will receive a FLIP video camera worth $240 and more! The 5 Finalists will all receive a 1 yr subscription for Mozy back up and a Free Touchpoint Ticket.
(5) Boutique – At the close of the event we will feature an attendee boutique where they can “Show, Tell, and Sell” their products and services while rockin’ out to a fun band in the background and continue networking and having fun.
Here’s what a few of our attendees said after last year’s conference:
The event was such an amazing experience. I felt so empowered by all of the wonderful women that I met. I am so glad I participated in the contest. It was such a great opportunity to get the word out about my business.
I walked in a crazy house wife with a dream and walked out an entrepreneur! Thank you Startup Princess! -Chantelle Stephens
Wow! The Conference was soooo fabulous!!! It was such an important thing for my business for me to attend & I was not disappointed. The day after, I pitched to a local TV morning host/producer & she loved my business & gave me her personal card to send her more information. This is all because of the mentoring & inspiration from the Conference. Thank you so much to all the wonderful mentors & Kelly’s hard work to pull it all together! It was fabulous!!! xoxo -Quinn Curtis
I flew to Utah from Portland to attend the Touchpoint Conference (and won the price for coming the farthest – yeah!) It was definitely time and money well spent. What a blessing to be in the same room with so many like minded woman. I learned so much from everfyone. The speakers were wonderful but I also learned great ideas and tips just from networking with all the other attendees. -LeeAnn Wilkes